Smart Growth Solutions
for southern Chester County
Our mission is to preserve the quality of life and community character of southern Chester County through Smart Growth principles that support safe transportation, agriculture, villages and the environment.
The people have a right to clean air, pure water, and to the preservation of the natural, scenic, historic and esthetic values of the environment. Pennsylvania's public natural resources are the common property of all the people, including generations yet to come. As trustee of these resources, the Commonwealth shall conserve and maintain them for the benefit of all the people.
- Pennsylvania Constitution, Section 27. Natural Resources and the Public Estate
Please visit us during the following hours for Holiday Open House:
- Sunday, December 13th 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 17th 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 21st 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
PA Route 41 Project News
- PennDOT has updated their website on the Route 41 intersection improvement projects.
- The front page describes the remaining alternatives that are being considered and the next steps in the project.
VISTA 2025 - Economic Development Strategy for Chester County
- Conflicts with Smart Growth principles
- Targets corridors of opportunity, specifically the Route 1 Corridor
- Developed by the Chester County Economic Development Council
- Supported by the Chester County Commissioners