Smart Growth Solutions
for Chester County's Transportation Infrastructure In Support of Land Use Planning & Conservation
S.A.V.E. promotes roadway infrastructure consistent with safety, agricultural preservation, historic villages, and environmental protection.
The people have a right to clean air, pure water, and to the preservation of the natural, scenic, historic and esthetic values of the environment. Pennsylvania's public natural resources are the common property of all the people, including generations yet to come. As trustee of these resources, the Commonwealth shall conserve and maintain them for the benefit of all the people.
- Pennsylvania Constitution, Section 27. Natural Resources and the Public Estate
PA Route 41 - Critical to the Region
- A Safe Two-Lane Route 41
- Modern Traffic Calming
- A Role for Historic Preservation
- Conservation Makes $ense
Ways You Can Help
- Contact Elected Officials
How We Can Help
- Provide Technical Assistance
- Model Ordinances for Local Government Authorities